Currently, the UN estimates that 9.3 Million people in Syria need help from others.
We can not longer talk about welfare states, as we are supposed to be, if people like you and me are refused entry into a country and in return expect death. Of course I am not talking for everyone.
For us, absolute absurdity. And obviously aswell for others.
At least now, it is time to not longer think of nothing but oneself.
Around Christmas time, it is nice to grant yourself something and help others at the same time.
Tomorrow, the 6.December, Weekday launches their special collection and donate 50% of the proceeds to the Red Cross to help the victims of the Syrian conflict.
GO on friends, and do something good.
The range will include T-shirts, tote bags and sweaters with prints to inspire and remind people that PEACE AND FREEDOM SHOULD BE UNIVERSAL.
- More than 11,000 children killed in Syrian conflict: report (sbs.com.au)
- Syrian refugees top three million mark (skynews.com.au)
- Syria conflict, Aleppo rocket attack kills “at least 18″ (jmd09480.wordpress.com)
- CNN censors Syrian part of interview with Russian diplomat (english.pravda.ru)
- Thousands of Syrian children left to survive alone, says UN (telegraph.co.uk)